Monday, February 7, 2011

Mother, wife and a Full Sail student?

I know it sounds crazy but here I am. Some would think that traveling around the world with their Marine husband and taking care of their three kids aging from four to eight would be enough on their plate but not me. Of all the schools to go to I chose the busiest, time consuming, and fast paced schools out there! And to top that off I actually go to school on campus. Sometimes I even wonder myself how in the world I am doing it. My schedule starts in the morning at seven o'clock a.m. and can end at one o'clock a.m. To many mothers out there, it's unheard of!

Don't get me wrong; I do miss being with my husband and kids. To my surprise the schedule seems to work out perfectly. I do believe that I can do it then we all can do it. The key to success is working hard and being passionate about your dreams. The only thing that can hold you back is yourself! Always keep that in mind. 

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you liked it. I will be sure to post more things in the future. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment